R & G Water Systems provides all kinds of equipment repair, installation and maintenance. We sell, install and service well pumps and tanks, and water treatment and conditioning systems.
If you own one of these appliances and notice the following warning signs, it might be time to contact us for troubleshooting and repair:
- No water coming in through your plumbing fixtures
- Cycling power; circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Low or intermittent water pressure
- Different pressure in different areas of your house
- Soil and water coming up around the well
- Water suddenly smells bad, tastes odd or doesn’t look clear
- Puddles of water in your yard
We can also help you if your well pump was damaged by lightning or the well cap was damaged by a plow. Our equipment specialists are familiar with most water treatment and management systems available on the market today, as well as the ones we find in older homes. We pride ourselves on being able to identify and fix even the most confusing equipment problems, saving you money on costly replacements. If another company said you need a new well pump, please come to us for a second opinion—we might be able to save you hundreds of dollars!
We provide a 24-hour service hotline for all well problems.
Contact us today for installation, repair or service of your home’s water system.